Arriving at a place of parenting from balance is more a journey of self-discovery than one of learning the "do's and don'ts" from some self-professed guru. We are traveling together, our children and ourselves. 99% of our journey is developing an awareness, and the other 1% is choice; there is no judgement. Only You have the answers you need for your family. What resonates with you?